UTW Election Results
Negotiations: District opts to drop IBB and return to traditional bargaining
SRG: A few years and one pandemic later.
The KNEA Journey Thus Far: An interview with outgoing KNEA President, Mark Farr
Monthly member exclusive newsletter designed to keep you informed and engaged our union all year long!
- Negotiations UpdateDear Colleagues, The Wichita Board of Education and the United Teachers of Wichita exchanged proposals for the 2021-2022 Teacher Employment Agreement. Here are the highlights: […]
- UTW Election ResultsYour votes have been tallied and we are happy to announce the new UTW officers and Executive Board members, who will begin their 3-year term […]
- Negotiations: District opts to drop IBB and return to traditional bargainingIn what came as a surprise to us in the office, we recently found out that the district had made the decision to return to […]
- SRG: A few years and one pandemic later.While any major change in a district wide policy is sure to be met with a fair set of challenges, the roll out of SRG […]
- The KNEA Journey Thus Far: An interview with outgoing KNEA President, Mark FarrWe got the chance to interview outgoing KNEA President Mark Farr, about his tenure as KNEA President and what's next for him after he steps […]
- UTW MondaysIn an effort to increase participation in our UTW committees, we have decided that all standing committees, pro-rep meetings, and executive board meetings will take […]
- Amateur Data Analysis Filling An Information GapAn interview with UTW member Guy Sturdevant The past year has had its fair share of innovation, but one thing we found particularly insightful was […]
- Proposed Calendar 2021-2022
- UTW Candidate MessagesAs per the elections guidelines, all candidates were able to submit a short message (150 words or less). This message will also be included on […]
- Introducing NEA EdCommunitiesWe've been trying to figure out a way to improve member communication and collaboration for some time now. We tried the online forum called Discourse […]